About this website
This website has 7 pages. Its main aim is to train PSLs in soft and hard skills, and equip PSLs with knowledge of various topics, both for personal growth and to ensure that PSLs has sufficient knowledge to share with Y1s or peers.
1) Home (this page)
- An introduction to PSB and TnD
- An introduction to this website
2) Essential Knowledge
- Crash courses
- GM/ Training session (refresher/slides)
3) Activity Bank
This activity bank will provide PSLs with activities catered to different topics. There are instructions and the values or concept behind the game explained for PSL session activities, GM activities and Other activities.
- Icebreakers (from PSL sessions + GMs)
- PSL session activities (gathered from 2016 PSL sessions)
- GM activities
- Other activities (Seen on web or books or from our minds :D)
4) Supplementary Material
Takeaways from external events such as Club Heal mental health workshop, RSS and more.
5) Useful Archives
Helpful information ranging from Leadership and Mentorship to Success in conducting PSL sessions and even Mental Health - straight from the archives in the PSB room.
- PSL Session template
- Post mortem template
- DD template
- Training log templates (PSB + SPSB)
- GM/training session template
7) Photos and Fun
Want to pass your time with something meaningful and fun? Spend some time reading through our Photos and Fun page! There are photos from PSL sessions, Orientation Week and External events. There are also fun things like Virtues Pick, Studying Tips, or quizzes to leadership styles and character strengths!